пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

daily calorie requirements for women




So we finally decided to go out and watch The Dark Knight at the cinema...because, apparently, we should get the full cinematic experience :-D

Turns out the only two place itapos;s still showing is The Zone and Brightwater. Brightwater was decided upon because of closeness value. Meg went there straight after her tap class. I drove through from home. As I entered Republic rd, the first issue of the night presented itself. Without warning and for no sane reason, I found myself with only three workable tires. The grinding sounds emanating from the left side of the car was clear indication that there was no way Iapos;d make it to the safety of a petrol station. I stopped on the road (because there are NO emergency areas on the side of Republic rd) and proceeded to sort out the tyre. Fortunately the spare was all pumped and ready for action so this didnapos;t take too long or much effort.

Fifteen minutes later I rolled into Brightwater and met Megs outside the cinemas. After she laughed at my little adventure and my now grungy looking hands, we went in to get our tickets, only to learn that the projector for Dark Night was dead. On cue, we both exclaimed, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". The poor attendent cowered slightly.

Okay, so options. A quick sprint to Rosebank, which didnapos;t really appeal, or another movie for tonight. Nothing really appealled to me, except maybe Tropic Thunder, but Iapos;d already seen that twice on circuit. Okay. Supper and then weapos;ll see where to after that. We noted the times scrolling across those little LED displays and headed off in search of sustenance.

Over dinner, I was convinced to watch Tropic Thunder again. I didnapos;t mind of course. I really like the movie. There was just a tiny bit of my brain saying, "But...but...but...THREE times before itapos;s even gone off circuit Thatapos;s silly."
Regardless, decision made, we headed back to the cinemas to watch the 10 oapos;clock show. Or so we thought.

The cinemas were closed At 21:45
What the f.....? After theyapos;d clearly advertised times for later shows?

This just wasnapos;t our day.

Quick decision. We raced off to Cresta because by now we were both in the mood for a movie and I was now really keen on Tropic Thunder....which, it turned out, was no longer showing at the Cresta cinema. Riiiiiiiiiiiiigggghtt.

Wound up watching "My Best Friendapos;s Girl" which was....oh-kay. I could have done it on dvd instead though.

download linux phat, daily calorie requirements for women, daily calorie requirements women, daily calorie to lose weight.



Комментариев нет: