суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

center edmonton kinsmen sports




So Iapos;m due for my 1am flight to�Osaka later. Luggageapos;s been packed, tidings all done and sought for, wishlists been printed out. Haa.

Not sure how this OST trip will be for me. But one thing for sure, I dont like the idea of being bonded to the company. Other than that, for ppl who understand me, they will know wat I mean. Whether I will be a more independent person when I return. I guess, its yet another challenge for me ba.

I wont say "dont worry for me" this time round. Please do worry for me. Haa.

Well, till then my frens. Ill be back on the 27th Oct 2008. =)



airport searching, center edmonton kinsmen sports, center edmonton kinsmen sport, center edmonton kinsmen leisure, center edmonton kinsmen.



Комментариев нет: